I’ve decided to make this post a few days early to get it out of the way.
Here are my goals from October-December 2016.
1.Finish applying beta notes and edits
2.Add all my new notes to the story
3.Re-read the entire story after I applied all feedback and my notes.
4. Map my book
I actually did this one.
5.Make sure characters and places in my book matches my lists
6.Buy at least 1 indie book and read it
Nope. I did swear I would do this one. Which I will. Maybe this quarter.
7.Hold a giveaway
Done. I already announced the winner and I’m still working on their character. It’s close to finished.
8.Platinum Uncharted 4
9. Finish drawing Alsar
Alsar is done!
10. Look for editors
No. Just no. I am not looking foward to this and I don’t know why I made this goal so early, but I’ll just have to move it to the next quarter.
11. Work on my map
I did this one! I didn’t finish it, but I did work on it using my new drawing pad!
I completed 8 out 0f 11. Hooray!
- Re-read/edit my story one more time.
- Re-read Rise of the Sparrows
This one is kind of up to you Sarina. Lol. Not trying to put a burden on you. I want to read this one before I get to critique the 2nd book, so I’m waiting on Sarina, my CP, to get close to finished with her edits before I start.
- Buy at least 1 indie book and read it.
- Add all my notes to the story.
- Organize notes for 2nd book.
- Look for editors before I do the 2nd beta round. *cries* It is going to be so hard to find the right one.
- Work on outline for 2nd book
- Platinum Final Fantasy XV
- Organize computer files +bookmarks +email +pictures I put this one off for far too long.
- Apply my most recent beta’s edits
- Use my drawing pad more. I haven’t had much time to use it since I got it, so hopefully I can.
I wanted to wish a Happy New Year to everyone! Thanks for stopping by.