Note: Before you enter, you MUST read this post to make sure you meet the requirements and agree to the rules. This is a Tumblr and Twitter giveaway. I’m just posting this on here, because my followers may have missed it one twitter.
That’s write writers! You have a chance to win a portrait drawing of one of your characters drawn by me. Please take note, I’m new to drawing portrait/life-like people. I will try my best to draw your character how you envision them. In the banner above are some examples of what my drawings of my characters look like, so you can get an idea of how yours will turn out if you win.
One winner will be chosen randomly. I will announce the winner on my Tumblr blog, Twitter, and WordPress blog.
- You must be a writer who has created an original character. Sorry, no fan-fic unless it’s of a character you created, as well as no animals or animal like people, or aliens/creatures. Basically, I won’t draw anything that doesn’t closely resemble humans because I suck. Lol. I’m just new to this.
- In order to enter you have to do the following thing: reblog this post on Tumblr and/or retweet this post using THIS Twitter link. Doing both increases your chances of winning.
- The winner will be chosen at random and receive a scanned picture of the final drawing through email. I will not send the original through the mail. It is a pencil drawing only. I will not color it.
- The winner must have an email because that is how I will contact and send the finished product.
- The picture will be drawn in portrait only. Not full body. (I’m new to this so bare with me)
- The winner must provide me a description of their character. You may also provide pictures of real people I can reference when drawing. This would be very helpful. If you don’t, I’m just going to go off the description. I will discuss this further with the winner through email.
- The winner is not allowed to sell the picture.
- The winner is allowed to share the finished product of their character anywhere they want, all I ask is to be credited.
- The winner is not allowed to alter the drawing without my permission.
- If the winner doesn’t meet and agree to these requirements and rules, doesn’t contact me within 1 week of being chosen, and doesn’t regularly contact me when I send progresses of the drawing, another entrant will be chosen.
- You have until November 26th, 2016 11:59 PM PST to enter.
How the process will work if you win.
- The winner will be announced on this blog within 48 hours after the last entry date.
- The winner must message me on Tumblr or DM me on Twitter within a week after they are chosen. My message boxes is open to anyone, so don’t hesitate; otherwise, I might not be able to get your email.
- I will send scans of the drawing throughout the process to the winner, to make sure it is what they’re looking for.
- Keep in mind, life-like portraits can take hours to draw, so don’t expect me to do this overnight. It may take longer than a week. I have a life to live, so please understand.
- If the winner is disappointed with the overall picture, I will not draw another one. I can try to make adjustments where I can.
I hope I didn’t scare you away with my requirements. I made these because I don’t want to draw this out for months, so if you’re not able to keep contact with me regularly then it’s best not to enter. I’ll try to work with the winner as best as I can. As well as try to the best of my abilities to draw the character the way the winner envisioned them.
Depending on how this giveaway goes I more than likely will do more in the future, so don’t worry if you’re not picked. 🙂 If you have any questions about the giveaway don’t hesitate to leave a comment shoot me an ask, message me on tumblr, or tweet me or DM on twitter.